Representing Leading Structured Cabling and Security Manufacturing Industries within Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana
Call for Linecard Products & Pricing

Ashlee Jarvis - Sales/Inside Sales


Ashlee has been an essential part of Datacom Sales & Associates for the past 7 years. During this time, Ashlee has handled millions of dollars of Datacom’s transactional business. This would include providing quotes for our distribution partners, handling field sales request and proficiently covering whatever ran across her desk in a timely manner. Ashlee also does a great job navigating and maneuvering through the multiple personalities of Datacom Sales, whether she is talking us off the ledge or encouraging us to jump. 

Prior to Datacom, Ashlee has had the opportunity to work for both distribution and a Low Voltage Contractor. Experience from all facets of our industry makes Ashlee a valuable tool to the Datacom family. Ashlee is mostly an 80% devoted mother to two beautiful young ladies, the other 20% is mandate by the State of Texas Department of Human Services.

 

Contact Information:

Ashlee Jarvis
(972) 660-6300
Email





Contact us today and let’s talk

Review our list of manufacturers

Datacom Sales & Associates Staff




Structured Cabling and Security Solution Partners





Datacom Sales & Associates, Inc.

830 Greenview Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Ph: 972.660.6300
Toll-Free: 800.554.3038
Email: quotes@datacomsales.com

Services & Resources

Structured Cabling
Security
Sales Locator
Manufacturer Line Cards
Customer Resources

Company Information

About Datacom Sales & Associates
Frequently Asked Questions
Office Locations
Contact
Privacy

Review us on Google+